1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] soo....whats everyone bringing to rares fest?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fraggles, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

i already have the bug lol even though there are only a handful of vendors up so far and only a few with items i already find myself clicking every few minutes to see what everyone has brought. So what are my fellow rare lovers bringing or what is your wish list?
    my wish list:
    i have decided to change my collection to cool looking deco so ill be looking for statues, neat looking event items and the such
    My stuff i bring:
    some phenox armor pieces
    subdue
    Oblivions needle
    facial hair growth cream
    ibd
    Inforcers bardiche
    silverware,ceramic mug and a few other goodies i wont list atm for suprise effect :O

2. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

oh you know, maybe just some tinker toys and a football. Would bring my Red Ryder BB gun but don't want anyone shootin there eye out.

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Fraggles, perhaps we can do some trading...I am interested in the facial growth creme. :)

4. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

the cream has been submitted to the auction... Happy bidding :O

5. Mal

Mal Guest

I am interested in the Executioner's rusty pen from the candle of love quest, hope someone brings one. :thumbsup: