1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sorcerer's Set

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mazamotuck, Jan 22, 2009.

1. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

This set still available? Where if so? How much does it sell for? (Pacific Shard)

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Only if you already have points at the Spring Collection box near Lord British's castle. You can't donate items for points, but you can turn in tickets.

Not sure about what it sells for.

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you can find 600000 (is that right?) points of spring cleaning tickets, I believe the chest in the gatehouse just to the left of the bridge as you approach Castle Brit is still functional. It's getting hard though ... 25k tickets are getting rarer and cost in the millions.

edit: oops, too slow

4. E_T

E_T Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The suit has been priced on vendors anywhere from 24-36m (40-60gp per point). I haven't seen it for sale for a while though.

5. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Each peice was 600,000 points. So 3,600,000 for the set if I remember right. I know it was alot.

6. Maggie

Maggie Guest

600k is a lot and all that was required to get the full set of armor.

7. I recently saw a full set (female) on a vendor in Luna on Atlantic selling for 35mil.

8. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I think each piece went for 100K points, and 6 pieces in the set.. so 600k total points. Baja the sets are for sale rarely, and range in the 32-35 million range