1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

sorry A question on the primeval

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Oct 12, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:eyes: mostly padding post count, as winter came early to the midwest, wind and chill temps, cause this physically impaired guy to sit inside all day:pint: the thing that bothers me about the primeval, is it actually khal ankhur the cult leader who built khalduhn then slaughtered his followers andslaves to become the first and ultimate lich? to much time on my hands, for reference read lysanders journal:cursing:
  2. lysander sounds like a disease.
  3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

lol, hit khal duhn, yes he is adisase, much like ahemmorohiod, avery sharp and severe pain there, I hated that ghostly thing you can barely target, dirty dog blocked the entry to the pit on me one time so morg bergen could lay waste to me, of course post pub 16,I was teleported to brit in those days had to run way back to lostlands via fire cave then out to khalduhn, my last trip then, hate the dig team as they tend to gank
    guess being dead in ultima tends to make bitter ghosts. :)