1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry MO' this is not done yet...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Jeremiah (JSV), Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

So where do we all talk about what we feel to be inapropriate on the mods part? you guys just decide a subject is over and lock the thread? Im sorry it just doesnt work that way anymore.We are gonna talk about this if you like it or not so...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=101300

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Didn't you quit 3 months ago? Plz do so again.

3. Quira

Quira Guest

Jeremiah, give it up already.

You should not have posted that pic, if you think about it for a minute you will know that that is so.

Both Kelmo and Mo were right, you are wrong in this case.

Kind regards

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is that any kind of way to talk to your guild mates... Its a K0C trend they join and start getting mouthy on the boards... That guy Iron Man, whatever happened to him? He fall back into that hole he crawled out of? Then you got Cash which I actually like the guy, but since hes joiend all he does is trash talk on the boards which he never did in jswee... Then you got our most recent addee... Jerry... Look at him go, Already gotten 2 threads locked.. Hope they making you feel accepted by getting you to act out.

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I didnt see nothing wrong with it. :(

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yes this is done and its my FINAL warning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.