1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry UPS Man/Diablo

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Oczko, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I would have tried to fight you longer. But my skills are very low and my equipment is poor.

[​IMG]

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

*chuckles* and you really thinking you have a chance against the Cheapster with that template? *big evil grin*

4. Oczko

Oczko Guest

I'm pretty sure I said when my character is finished. And yes I think I have a really good chance.

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Your confidence is your strong point, sir, but your ability to under estimate your opponent is your weakness and is why you will die in under 5 seconds when the Cheapster does catches up with you. MANY have said the same as you and most of them fail miserably. *chuckling*

6. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dude remember about 3 months ago I posted about you never being around....Well where the heck are you? I've never seen you in game since your amazing return like 8 months ago. I would like to fight you, but I'm pretty sure you wouldnt stand a chance :(

Asty