1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by soupandquackers, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Sorry to everyone i was with in the vp. I lost connection, but i know yall won. Its been happening alot lately so i wont go to the cfo, good luck.
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    I almost thought you died for a second. Gotta love that connection! :sad4:
  3. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

I THOUGHT you were with us...

We also seemed to have lost Princess Daphne Preciousdoodle, or I missed grabbing her picture during the dance. :sleep2:
  4. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

don't worry about princess daphne...she is me-moonlight mcboo. i brought her to help fill the elevators due to the new suits. vp was wicked jumpy and although i can back stun well, i missed 7 jumps on poor daphne and she was down to 45 laff when i figured i'd better x her out or she'd be losing her 7s.
  5. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Aww.. I wish I knew you were both toons.. I sat out of the VP so everyone could load.. but it's ok.. We did a VP after CJ so I could still VP... I just wish I could have helped ya so that you didnt need to x her out...