1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Sep 3, 2009.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

hi sorry i was late calling the 8pm invasion last night. i got stuck in a back nine. i know! i know! i was never going to do those again, but moonlight mcboo is desperate to finish her 23k (only working on it for like 2months) so....sorry called it at 8:17 instead of 8. :(
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Oh Susan don't ever feel bad for being so generous! You rock!
  3. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Couldn't of said it better, ditto to Trish's response and a THANK YOU for all the invasions you call!!!
  4. Aunt Flappy

Aunt Flappy Guest

Re: sorry -- What invasion?

well -- some of you might recognize me -- I am a plump red bunny and a little new to this community -- so I am still learning. Right now I am wondering what "calling an invasion" is. I am also still a little confused about when the Bossbot run takes place. I have shown up on a few Thursdays and found no one there. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
  5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Hey Aunt Flappy!
    When you defeat the CJ you get a summons. From our Lawbot HQ Guide:

You find these summons in your book in the cog sections. Click on each cog to see what you have.

The Bossbot run was on Thursday nights, but Susan mentioned last night that nobody has shown when she has gone the last few weeks. So I'm assuming we just don't have one at the moment. I'm a quitter and abandoned BBHQ, so that's why I haven't been there! :eyes:
  6. Aunt Flappy

Aunt Flappy Guest

Re: sorry -- Elga

Many thanks for all your help!

Aunt Flappy:heart: