1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sortable Containers!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Maximinus Thrax, Mar 23, 2008.

1. How about UO Devs make special containers that sort everything you put in them like a BoD Book does for BoDs?

That idea pretty much stemmed from brainstorming a website idea that I utterly failed at. Mostly due to the fact that I don't know how to code a proper website [​IMG] But if I did I would certainly make it.

It being a website that allows everyone to log in, create an account, and then input weapons and armor that they own into it - mods and all.

I realize that there are auction sites out and about, and even a certain search all of luna website, but I think something to the effect that I propose would be more useful.

Not only would it help those who are trying to buy/sell weapons and armor, but players who simply lose track of all their stuff will have a place to go where they can search their own stockpile!

Ever since the runic updates, I've made a ton of stuff, and I've already lost track them all!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The wonders of grid and list views [​IMG]
  3. Is that a reference to the KR client that I don't use?