1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOS Shopping Day?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Okay, this will probally tick off kathy, because ive been asking her to Shop and Unite farm for a long time!

Im trying to save up for a solo, and if i do recall, we had one, a while ago, but it stopped, anyone want to bring it back?

2. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

How can I be ticked? All I do is shop and unite farm! We keep trying to bring back sos shopping but never enough ppl but you're welcome with us Sean :D

Ever get enough interest, you know I'll be there!

3. I would try and make these if you started them back up, but it all depends on the day.

4. Probally the same time, Friday at 8pm(EST), Every week, for as long as we want to do it.

5. I would come if someone explained how to leave it without loosing gags and stuff and if I awas actaully maxed in suits. And Fridays are bad for me... :(
    :lame:

6. To alt out without dying, you go CTRL + ALT + DELETE at the same time, go to processes, and find Toontown.exe, anc click endprossess when its a bad toon.

And fridays are not great for everyone, but its the only day open

7. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

I could come if we started these up again.