1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOT Drop Rate in Ilish?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mr. Gnome, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

I've done about 20 full champ spawns on my necro in Ilish and Tokono... I have not gotten a single scroll or know of anyone who has. The publish said they will be dropping in these faucets. I have gotten a replica though.

2. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have only received one SoT scroll in about 40 ilsh spawns. So yes they do drop there....I'll trade it for your replica :) it's +.04 in mining... oh the irony....

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I received two in my first expedition working just low-end spawn, but after the server update, I've not had any. Perhaps the devs got cold feet about these scrolls?

4. BakeryGnome

BakeryGnome Guest

ive gotten about 5 SoTs so far...

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I got a .5 Resisting Spells SoT early this morning on the second champ spawn I helped with. Didn't get anything (SoT or replica) on the next couple that we did. A guildmate got a .3 Anatomy. Third guildmate got nothing from any of the spawns we did.

6. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, drop rates seem terrible. I've done 6 Ilsh and Tokuno spawns (mostly with a necro) and zero on all counts for me. In that time I could have gained .5 in any of the hardest skills and then some. (probably about 4 hrs total gameplay).

Sounded like a nice idea but not turning out to be very worthwhile.

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well, of course they want the gain rate to be less than you could get actually training ... otherwise there wouldn't be any point to doing anything other than champ spawns.

We're only a few days into the publish ... I'll wait and see how the market develops over a few months before coming to any conclusions.

8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ive gotten a total of 6 sot's all from twisted wealds champ spawn, best part is, i never get the spawn past centaurs and dryads so its real easy. and since im an archer i get arrows from the centaurs an never need to go resupply. the rate i recieved them is about 1 for every hour n a half of work.