1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOT drop rate

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Jan 27, 2009.

1. i heard it is not working as intended and it will be rasied is that true?

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i have been getting about 1 out of 2 champ done. I think your chances are better if you are not hidden too.

Lorddog

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive also found the drop rate for tamers seems to be GREATLY reduced, unless you can area kill stuff quick as well.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i agree when u area effect kill multiple targets u get more scrolls...... good for earth quaker, withers, and momentium strike

5. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Even with wither the drop rate is terrible, I was routinely working spawns up till there late 2nd early 3rd levels at all over the place and was still getting like 1 SoT from like 8 spawns i would work like this. I was getting those virtue drops left and right and 105s out the bumm hole but an SoT was impossible to get for some reason.

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I think you must just have the bad end of the RNG because when i do spawns me and the 3-4 i do them with get quite a few...up to 10 a spawn.

Sometimes of course we get nothing.

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There is an option on your paperdoll that you can select whether you recieve 105's or SoT's.

8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, no, not really...
    But wouldnt it be funny if there was!!

9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive never seen that option?!?

Usually end up with both that would be good to stop those 105's cluttering up

EDIT: ******* i believed you!!!

10. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh Beezle I am gonna have to punch you right in the baby maker.

11. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

my drops have been varying quite a bit. i'll go a couple spawns with no sots/105s then i'll do one and get a mix of them, then i'll do another and get all 105s, then another with all sots. some where i only get 1 sot/105 and i've done one and ended up with 5 sots(cooking being the best from that spawn, others were 2xs begging and taste/item id...)

i wouldn't mind seeing the drop rate increased a bit, or maybe have them drop separately from the 105s.