1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOT Drops Broken too?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by shanshu, Mar 26, 2009.

1. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

With the problems the champs have been having since pub 58, I had not noticed a problem with the SOT drops until today. In fact, my drops had been averaging about three per run, with each run being only levels 1 and 2 of the champ worked.

Today, I have worked the tok champ to tier 3 twice, by myself, and have received 0 drops. Has anyone gotten a drop today?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I was snooping around (literally) and came across 2 people at a spawn, both with SOT scrolls. That was yesterday. So no, I don't think they are.

Just be bad luck.

3. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm......I'll give it a go later.

Thanks!

4. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes last night late done a rat spawn 2 levels by myself seem to go on forever and no SOT's. Same thing this morning.

5. Two SOT's for me at Humility champ spawn last night. Seems to be working okay for me. However, the Humility champ altar was stuck for a while with all candles up, but imps and mongbats spawning for quite a while before is started all over with Rikktor spawn.

6. Divster

Divster Guest

SOT drops from protection are still bugged however :(

7. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just worked another spawn solo and nothing. Something is definitely wrong. Last night I got SOT's, today, nothing.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Just like everything else "random" number generator based, the results are fluky, nd run in streaks.

Typical SoT pattern for me is several spawns with no SoTs, then 1-3 spawns in a short time with 1-2 each.