1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOTD Factions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Can't choose a faction leader it says thou art to young even tho I have 30 + punkte...

It sucks there is no one in my faction and now I cant get a horse :/ :/ :/ I can't even have someone trade me a horse...

2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Also there is a problem with the sigs

[​IMG]

Ok so we did corrupt it now I go to place it on the monolith and...

[​IMG]

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think your character needs to be over 30 days old to vote. This was to prevent new account vote spamming.

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

account is about 9 years old so and if this is the case it needs fixed for this shard.

5. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

gonna need gm on your shard to reset faction stones. dont let them tell you they cant cause they can. iv had it done twice before. buggy stuff happens every time EA, OSI or whoever release something horrid and crazy happens.

6. I think for the purposes of SOTD, it is probably going to be better to just do Vampire/Slayer faction versus actual faction. There is something buggy in the code, and if they make you have to use a character 30+ days old on the shard, then the shard will be halfway done before you can do anything.