1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soul Forge trouble

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by WCK565, Nov 20, 2009.

1. WCK565

WCK565 Guest

:confused:I am having trouble placing Soul Forge in my Tower , I have tried placing along a wall , in the middle of a room etc . I keep getting the message " wont fit there etc " After raising my Imbuing to 75 i will really be :mad: if I cant get this to work .... Anyone HELP ???

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Before i placed mine i removed everything in that room that could be near it. Even if it was a few tiles away. The i moved everythign back after i palced the soulforge.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's possible that items below or above might interfere as well (I had to remove a parrot on my first floor to place a SE screen, then go back and replace the parrot after the screen was locked down).