1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Soul Gem?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Crysta, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    I know this isn't a rare of any sort and probably is just a new monster drop, but i'd like some information on where it does come from so I know where to look as this is the best place to go for inquiries on items. Saw it while checking vendors and was left wondering...

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    needed perhaps for imbuing the item property 'soul charge' ~ just a guess, haven't seen any of these gems
  3. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Aug 30, 2009

Around 2nd level named bones spawn that you have to return to the grave with the same name. You get either a stat buff or a soul gem. The gems do a weak magic arrow to most creatures, but I do believe when used on the Primeval Lich they do almost 200 damage per.