1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

soul seeker question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so maybe I am a noobie after all, but I quit playing UO when ML came out and stayed away for over a year and i never bothered trying to figure it all out until I came to Siege. So that being said, does the soul seeker drop in any ML dungeon or is there a specific one that i need to venture into? Does any specific boss/critter give it or any ML critter? I really want to try different parts of UO that I havent been in (even though I am sure to die over and over unitl I am out of RoT) Also does the Vorpal blade still spawn or did it turn off with the Magincia invasion
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

It drops randomly from any of the mini-bosses.

Swoop is a favorite, but frequently checked by pk's.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Swoop got beefed. People still farm that sucker?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Superdragons take them down quickly, particularly if swoop is discorded.

Not farmed as much anymore tho.
  5. lol, I thought it was me. i took a break for a few months and decided to stop by and see the ol' bird and I was like damn this is taking forever to drop.
  6. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

shoot me a pm next time you log on....i'll give ya one