1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soul Stone Question About Siege Character

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Moon Cloud, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

HI, I used to play here many many mnay years ago. I got an account from a friend so I could play on Siege but the account is permaRED. It has 20-30 Full Soul Stones with skills. Its SA & HS Upgraded 39 months old. I wanted to know if I can stone the rest of my skills off the red, pass the bag of stones to my friend and delete the character. Then remake a new blue character with the skills off the full souls stones?

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Place a house, place all from the bank in the house. The house is account bound so it will be there for the new char.
    Remember all skill above 100 will need new powerscrolls before you can get them from the soulstones.
    Was it you I meet at Luna Bank? I was on Tina Tink.

How many murderer count on the char, it is possible to get rid of them now with an item called Forged Pardon, each will remove one murderer count. It comes from tresure maps as far I know.

One thing more, join General chat, if using classic client, use "," before the text to speak in it

#2 FrejaSP, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    Moon Cloud likes this.
  3. JasmineSP

JasmineSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

At a price of 50-60k for a forged pardon (times your/his/their murder count) minus 4 counts and you''ll come up with the cost in gold to NOT do all of that. If you're looking at buying new powerscrolls then it may be cheaper to buy your bluedom via the pardons.

Moon Cloud likes this.
  4. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You need to make sure you have all the powerscrolls, otherwise you can't take the skills off the stones.

Moon Cloud likes this.
  5. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

I totaly forgot about getting the powerscorlls first. Yes I was the red in the bank freaking out like a noob. LOL .

6. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

Last time I checked I had over 100 murders, now it's down to 23. That seems alot more do-able. I checked my skill caps to see what 120s have been ate and it looks like everything in combat is 120 as well as all magic, wilderness, bard & Theiving. Thtas alot of 120s I'd have to replace. Is anyone sitting on 23 pardons and if so can you help out a returning /new guy to siege? ty

7. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You could also drop the skills at 120 down to 110 then stone them and just pick up the 110's you need for next to nothing. Will be a lot cheaper to get a character up and running then just get the higher scrolls as and when you can afford them, with no cap on ROT re raising those skills wont be much of a hardship when you are scrolled back up to 115 or 120. Just bear in mind though you will have to re raise stat points and there is still a daily cap so you will still need a few days to get back up and running just from that.

#7 Revvo, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  8. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

I think I will try to get some Pardons so I can go blue again. I have 2 more days for factions to drop. SO if you have some pardons for sale please let me know, pm or message here. tyvm

9. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You may do ok as red, players will get to know you and know, you do not PK.

10. CorwinWE2

CorwinWE2 Adventurer

Play as the red character for a while... what can it hurt? You just might like it.

11. Moon Cloud

Moon Cloud Guest

Last time i was red on siege I remember everyone and their mother taking pop shots at me everywhere I went. I want to be able to play and not worry about every person I come across wanting to get justice because I'm red. No longer SL factions too. It dropped over the last weekend. I am however looking for a good PVM/PVP guild. I can do everything, champs , doom, Abyss, Mel , DH, you name it. Also I know how to run from one side to the other with out gating. I started UO on Siege Perilous over 10 years ago, but havent played full time in 3 years.

#11 Moon Cloud, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
  12. FrejaSP

You did infact stay a while at Luna bank without knowing your char was red and with an IDOC going on right outside. You did not get attacked. Try go do some monster killing and see it it is a big problem

Moon Cloud likes this.
  13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I find it hard to believe my mother took "pop shots" at you... Obeta is just not like that.

Moon Cloud likes this.
  14. CorwinWE2

CorwinWE2 Adventurer

Unless you were actually PK'ing on your red back then ... everyone and their mother wasn't trying to get justice, they were trying to noto PK you ... and given the opportunity they'll do the same.

15. PuckOfPacific

PuckOfPacific Journeyman

I'll shoot you!! :) but since my weapon related skills are so low, You'll probably kill me first.