1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Soul Stones from Fel Castle I let fall...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Paulonius, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Paulonius

Paulonius Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I had a castle in Fel that was near Vesper. Had not been playing for a while and didn't realize that I still had that account in a credit card that I had to cancel and replace bc of theft of the card. Lost a ton of stuff, but the things that will be a real pain to replace are the stones.

Names of characters:
    Altantic Castle I Let Fall.png
    Paulonius
    Rechtsrache
    Bird Song
    Gold Finger
    Britisch
    Despair
    Grant
    Night Crawler

and the list goes on... There were probably thirty soul stones in a chest along with tons of other loot.

And the list goes on. Would really appreciate anyone who picked them up pinging me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-P

2. UNKNOWN of Atlantic

UNKNOWN of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They have a lot at house by goodmans library in tokno in locked down chests last I remember that some people donate incase returning players ...but now they can be trashed for turn in points so Hard to say if they survived.

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Hi Paulonius,
    I have some recent donations in my mailboxes at Goodman's which I will try to get out this weekend. It's true most now trash them but some still do donate so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. I wish there was an easier way to discern whose they were but for now its trying every single one locked down.

4. Doostur

Doostur Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Paul, i sold you that castle years ago. I tried to reach you to you via ICQ and the last known email I had for you before it fell. Sucks man :(

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!