1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Soul Stones Searching

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin Trade' started by Belshazzar, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Looking for soulstones of the following players

Belshazzar
    Alaisdree
    Chabrias
    Elminister
    Symrustar
    Genkr

Once i log in rest of my characters i will add to list but these were in a idoc prolly years ago and hopefully someone might have snagged them up.

V/r
    Belshazzar

2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if he would have yours considering how long it's been, however, Veronica Mars/Luna City Vendors collects soul stones from IDOCS, he would be your best person to ask.

3. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did they actually have names on them? I have a ton of them but none have names.

4. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

They should but if they dont - do you mind if we meet up and i try to use any of them or somehow find out if any of them are mine? Hit me up on icq - 69763323

5. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have no ICQ, don't want it but I have 28 or so stones and general chat or PM a time you'll be ingame and we'll see if any of these are yours. Not all have skills on them but it be worth a check to see.

6. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry none of those belonged to you Bel. Anyone else that may have lost soulstones or frags just PM me and we can meet up and let you go through the one's I have.