1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soul stones.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Murzam, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Murzam

Murzam Guest

Are soulstone fragments the same as the soulstones everyone is always refering to for switchign skills between characters? where would i go about aquiring myself one of these?

2. No, they aren't the same. Soulstone fragments are only good for 5 uses while Soulstones are unlimited uses.

Fragments can be obtained from other players that still have some. Full stones can be obtained via 1st year vet rewards or by buying a Legacy token from the UO store.

3. Murzam

Murzam Guest

Ah, i see. Thank you very much for the info.

4. You're welcome.

5. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Keep in mind that it's useless buying a fragment/full stone off another player - only the account that first possessed them can actually use them. Tokens are safe to trade, but if you're paying someone for an actual stone/fragment, you're getting ripped off.

6. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

stones and stone fragments are account specific - best to get a token so the stone or fragment will be bound to your account

7. Very true, and unfortunately a lot of new or returning players that don't know any better end up getting ripped off by people waiting for just those types of players to come along. There's a vendor on Pacific dropping runes daily advertising soulstones, all of which had already been claimed by another account and thus are worthless for anything other than deco, and are charging 100k per stone as if they were worth more than 1-2k.

8. morkani11

morkani11 Guest

i'm actually an old player comming back, my account shows it's 20months old, but before i quit back in 2003, i dropped my house and gave everything away, since my soulstone was bound to my account, what are my chances of getting them to re-issue it?

9. Spelosty

Spelosty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If you gave your soulstones too then if you could find your exact stones you would be able to use them that's about it morkani.

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they should label soulstones with the name of the character that claimed them ! not the account name but atleast the character name !
    I have one at my house with 4 charges on it that I leave accesable to anyone that way they can see if it is theres !

11. Joshua Ravenloft

Joshua Ravenloft Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

None!

Soul stones are like PBD's and should never be seperated from an account.

12. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

How much do the soulstone tokens sell for in game?

13. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Really depends on shard. Ranges are 8-15mil