1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

soul stones

Discussion in 'UO Baja Trade' started by McVie, Aug 31, 2012.

1. McVie

McVie Guest

Hello everyone; I have been inactive for a while becuase i could not figure out how to reactivate my account. I finally got it done but my 2 keeps in fel dropped...... they where loaded with blessed arties and everything i have collected over about 8 years. really the only thing i care about is the soul stones, they would have the names McVie on then if anyone can help me recover them I would be very gratful tx
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 14, 2001
    Hi I usually grab any named stones and give them to Dar at the luna community center, he has a place where you can go claim them. Since it is fel, I'd ask Cartel if they looted any stones or donated them.