1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Stones?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    Was interested in trying one of the single use ones, wanted to make it myself. Seems I remember somewhere reading that the sources of the granules had been changed from the shimmering effusion thing, anyone else know anything about this?

Cause if ya gotta kill two shimmering effusions to get the ingredients to build one, it will be cheaper to just buy a soulstone :p
  2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Sep 10, 2012

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 3, 2007
    All that work collecting keys and the fight itself just for ingredient to make one single use fragment. This is pretty insane lol. Perhaps if the fragment had 5 to 10 uses, it would have made farming the ingredients worthwhile. Pretty poor design if you ask me.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Exactly ... but that sort of insane thinking on the part of the DEV's seems to be the way anymore..... I mean look at the dyes you get from turning in rewards 250k points for a 5 use dye. Won't even dye your whole outfit. The list could go on and on..... but I think you get the idea.
    Skunk and Uriah Heep like this.