1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Soulstone Fragments

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Remakerr, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Remakerr

Remakerr Guest

I remember reading that they would be craftable with SA, is this still true?

if so how do i do it.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It's on the Glass-blowing tool so you'll need Alchemy skill and the proper book from the Gargoyle city in Ilshenar.
  3. Remakerr

Remakerr Guest

how do i take the crystals from shimmering effusion and make them into granules or w/e
  4. olduofan

olduofan Guest

i hope they change this B/C this suxs "shimmering effusion" i dont do any of the ml stuff i havent in years i do not like anything that came out of that expansion
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

From what I understand, any of the crystals will do - the peerless keys, the occasional ones on the ground, etc. Not sure how to convert them though.
  6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    shimmering crystals are the one from shimmering peerless, the decorative big crystals..
  7. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    unless it was changed recently (with new patch) the ones on the ground and the ones as loot did not work when i tried them but to convert them you use a mortar and pestle
  8. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

Only the shimmering crystals can be turned into the crystal granules which is what is used to make the soul stones. The crystals on the ground from Prism can be used to make something else though. I can't remember what off the top of my head though. I think it's an ingredient used to make the gorgon glasses for Medusa.