1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Soulstone graveyard

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Zapatista, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Zapatista

Zapatista Visitor

Hi all,

Have just returned after quite a big break - think I last played in 2009 or so. I've heard about a possible soulstone graveyard that was around - I have checked out the old threads and locations listed there haven't been able to find anything so far.

Does anyone know if it still exists?

2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dont think anyone is handling a SS graveyard anymore im afraid. And since you get turninpoints for the stones most just trash them :(

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It died. Quite a while ago now too. As has been pointed out Soulstones are worth turn-in points and thats where they go I fear.

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Chances are very, very slim, but if you have can suggest any character names or anything 'special' that might have been picked up when the house fell that someone might recognise, it's just possible someone may have them, but I fear it is a hell of a long shot.

5. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

EA should have made Soulstones account bound in some way. But ofc they dont.

6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

but then they would not have made more money off me haha

7. Zapatista

Zapatista Visitor

Thanks for the replies, that's a shame but I've already started retraining skills I'm sure I'll survive without them.

I'll add some character names and skills just in case anyone does come across any of them, think I had around 18 in the past so a bit tricky to remember all the skills.

Possible char names: Zapata, Zapatista, EZLN, Marcos Benjinn, Team Phil
    Possible skills: 80 Poisoning, 100 Inscription, 100 Taming (approx), 110 Animal Lore (approx), 120 Bushido, 120 Parry, 120 Swordsmanship