1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone... Lost Forever?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mister McFeely, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Mister McFeely

Mister McFeely WoW Noob!
    Stratics Veteran

If I had a soulstone in my house, and it fell, is there anyway to get it back?

2. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

No. Sorry about your loss but there is no way to get the stone back. My cousin had 9 stones in his house and it fell. They are gone forever.

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Your only hope is someone saw the house go IDOC and picked it up. Post where your house was and about when you think it fell, then prey.

4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Exactly. I hope on your shard your IDOCing community is as good as ours on Oceania. Here they will happily give you your SS back for free if your lucky enough to find the person who has it.
    Its not such a huge deal these days to lose your SS, their first year vet rewards now, ive seen tokens selling for as little as 4 mill here. So yes, its gone forever if you cant find the person who took it, but its fairly simply replaced.