1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The_Dude_, Jul 31, 2012.

1. The_Dude_

The_Dude_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So I was working other skills and decided to take 100 tracking and put it on a soulstone. Well went to put it back on the same character and somehow when it saved it to the stone it did it at 100.2 which unless they are putting tracking powerscrolls out in the game there is no way i can get this back on my character. It keeps saying my skill cap is to low get the powerscroll to increase.

So anyone know how i can get my 100 tracking back without reworking it? Also im on 2 hours into a gm page.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Is it giving you the option to transfer the skill, knowing it will chop off the .2 because you didn't eat some mythical tracking power scroll? Or is it not even giving you the choice to go ahead with the skill transfer?

If you have the option to go ahead and make the skill transfer and lose the .2, you might want to first character copy your character and his soulstone to the test center and then try the skill transfer on test center with the copied character and soulstone just to see what happens. Good luck.

#2 Tina Small, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012