1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spaylaywitheepee, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I'm thinking about getting a soulstone but I'm not sure I understand how it works. The way I read the description I can store a skill on it and then put it back on my toon later. But I can only put it back if I have the skill points available. So lets say I decide to learn to cook a little and put my 120 points of swordsmanship on a stone. I then train up 50 points of cooking. After I cook up some grub and decide I want the swords points back, how can I get them back since I don't have 120 points available? Is 1 soulstone by itself useless?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If you don't mind playing musical chairs with skills and have an incomplete character, one soulstone will do. Two stones make it much easier to move skills around.

3. I play on Siege so I only have the 1 character.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You'd need two then... or a soulstone fragment. There is a fragment version that is even craftable, but it only has one use.