1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone tags on all now!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

didnt know if itd been stated, but just noticed all my soulstones now tag the last character who used it, just like the craftable ones. :D keep it up Devs

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

all the soulstones that i looted from idocs still don't have any character name on them (blue and green ones), all the red ones say owner: unknown

3. might not exist anymore?

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just played with my soul stones. Some of my red ones just said unknown they didn't get my name removing a skill but they got it when I put a skill on it. The blue and green ones didn't get a name when I used them.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The name isn't retroactive as the server never bothered tracking the last player to use the stone before this addition.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

they are account bound and it does track that. would have been nice if they did it like this
    1) last person to use it
    2) when it is in the past (before patch) that it was last used, then put the first char of that account onto it.
    3) if there are no char on that account then perhaps unknown

Lorddog

7. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

I have a few green Soulstones that were found a long time ago. They don't have any skills stored on them though. None of them have any Identification on them.