1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone Tokens ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking about trying to pick up a few. I have not seen them sale in a long time... Any idea what they are worth if I find a seller?

2. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Kage!! Id say like 2 mil. If you buy a token off the UO store its 10 bucks and the goin rate for gold is $5 per mil. Or mabey Im completely wrong and am a complete tard! Hope this helps!

3. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I sell them at 3 mils per token and have 7 currently available.

4. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

im on board with slim...
    although a hair over 2mil would be ok...otherwise..there is nothing gained by the seller...teh going rate is $5per mil and yes the legacy tokens on uogamecodes is $9.95.... so around the 2mil mark is fine...3 mil is a lil excessive...thats a 50% profit...might be why u still have 7 cybernickel,,, no offense...i could see like 2.25mil or sumpn...
    just my 2.5cents!
    hehe

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well at 2 mils, have to figure that at $5 per mil, when you sold the gold, you have fees. Thus, your looking at $9.48 cleared, which is less than what you buy them from EA for. At 3 mils, I clear $2ish. Not enough to retire on, but fair enough for my time to be near the PC to deliver when requested by the buyer.

Also need to figure in losses. As in when someone hacks a paypal account and your $$ recieve from the gold sale is reversed. Yes, there is RISK in selling anything. Business 101.

As for the 7, it's what left of 15 purchased on Friday. :thumbsup: Ty for your concern.

6. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Cyber, would you let 2 Stones go for 5 mil?

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My two stones are much more valuable!