1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstone ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chazztizer, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks to Miri of Sonoma, I found our SS graveyard. My ? is about the stones that are marked owner:unknown..
    Does anyone know why this happens? I found a stone with the skill I lost and was wondering if it says unknown because the character was deleted. In any case wouldn't the stone still be bound to the account?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yes. I had an "unknown" fragment that I almost binned. Then I double clicked it at my house and it was mine! I'm guessing same for normal stones.

#2 DJAd, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

My take on the Unknown thing is that those are soulstones that haven´t been used since after they implemented the attached name change.
    And since they haven´t been used after that they haven´t received a char´s name on it.

Xalan Dementia likes this.
  4. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think Tjalle is correct..if you use a soulstone that says unknown, it will attach a name (if it is for that account of course).

5. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Affirmative. I recently reactivated a long unused second account, and one of the soulstones was "unknown". I tested it out. It took on the name of the character that transferred a skill to it.