1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by hampage, Aug 19, 2008.

1. hampage

hampage Guest

I am a 3 year UO player and I have already choosen all my rewards... but I only got 2 soulstones, and I find them very usefull and would like to have more... how can I do that, can I buy a veteran reward in-game?
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    You can buy tokens for soul stone frags, they work just like a soulstone, but they can only be used 5 times. After they run out of charges they are just for deco. You can also sometiems find a token for a full soulstone, but they are usually expensive. Also EA sells them though their website. You can get a token that will let you get a soulstone.

Just make sure no matter what you buy it's in token form. Otherwise you cant use it.
  3. Eslake

Eslake Guest

You can buy Legacy tokens from the gamecodes store on the main page for $9.99 that let you chose a charger horse, Full Soulstone, or a shroud.
  4. hampage

hampage Guest

ok but if I buy a 3rd year veteran reward token into the game, won´t that let me choose a full soulstone?
  5. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

There are no vet reward tokens.
  6. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Replace [3rd year veteran reward token] with [legacy token] and the answer is yes.

Doubleclick this token and you can choose as Eslake described and receive another token instead. In case you want the Soulstone the new token is labeled "A Promotional Token - Use This To Redeem Your Green Soulstone". Doubleclick again and the Soulstone will appear in you bankbox.

If you going to buy it ingame for gold take care that it is NOT the Soulstone itself (which is account-bounded) but the token!

In case you bought the code from UO Game Code Store, it will be sent to you through email. Go to {Help} -> {Promotional Code} and insert the code (best by copy & paste). Then the legacy token will appear in your packpack.