1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Soulstones and Soulstone Fragments...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a few questions about Soulstones and Soulstone fragments.

I know that they are tied to one account permanently. I have two accounts, but just one house. Can a character from my second account use a Soulstone/Fragment (belonging to the second account) in my first account's house, providing the character is co-owner/friended?

How are the charges used up on the Fragments? For example, I transfer GM Magery to the fragment, and then to another character...does this use up one or two charges?

Thank you! [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

<points to SOULSTONE STICKY thread>

The answersa are in there ... honest!
  3. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 28, 2007
    I believe you can use your soulstone anywhere that you can safely log out.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, T'Amon and Alagos! [​IMG]

Sorry about not seeing the sticky...I was thinking about some character ideas at work, and quickly posted my question without even looking. I was doing upgrades on our medical database server and workstation clients, so things were a bit crazy today!

Again, thank you for kindly sending me in the right direction! [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] no sweat. there's boatload of info up there and I keep trying to add more as things pop up around here.

Like how Enemy of One damage stacks against the cap, etc. Just found out the other day and need to put the info into one of them threads.