1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstones fron idoc inside orc fort?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Alexei, May 22, 2009.

1. Alexei

Alexei Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I was inactive for a while and my house recently fell the past few months. First the big one fell then the smaller one right at the entrance for the orc fort in malas.

I was wondering if anyone grabbed the soulstones inside the smaller house? Or if they even kept them?....and would be they interested in getting rid of them? =P

Thanks

2. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ive never seen anyone take ss :/ but icq 384002608

3. Alexei

Alexei Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

This makes me a sad panda bear. Thanks.

4. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

After house decays some people keep them. I think they keep em to sell for deco or use as deco. You might try finding some of the idoc crowd and asking around plus maybe give a description of the skills (magic resist 110.3 or whatever) that were stoned. I kept some a while back and was actually able to return them to the guild that the person was in so they could store them in case that person comes back.