1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstones info posted - go ask about Aussies!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Guest, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

*bump* Can you sticky this, Kev?

2. Feenicks

Feenicks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

indeed!

grarr

3. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

Done my little bit for the cause, Kev /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Von Ravend

Von Ravend Guest

Very Very Very good post there Cellmate.

You've won the right to.... well.... wear the 'great post of the day' badge

(follow the link if you want to see Cellmate's post)

5. Feenicks

rather humourous indeed. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

Who? Me? Awww jeez, thanks, guys. *gets all embarrassed and such* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

7. whisky bob

whisky bob Guest

i quite like this bit of madness post
    <blockquote><hr>

and hemisphere
    dont ever call my shard underpopulated again
    ill break your legs irl

<hr></blockquote>

8. Madness

Madness Guest

ROFL
    i thought that was quite called for

prolly get me a ban though :\

9. DaRhino

DaRhino Guest

right now i dont know who i hate more..... EA for not giving us soulstones, or EB for.... well for being the monopolising greedy P.O.S that it is

10. whisky bob

whisky bob Guest

probably not but it'd be worth it madness
    and has anyone else notice
    EA
    EB
    whats next
    EC
    hmmmm i sense a conspiracy

11. Vitto

Vitto Guest

Nothing like a good old fashion thread highjacking, need the benny hill music for this /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Guest

Guest Guest

...and don't forget the girls in lingerie!

13. Vitto

Vitto Guest

<blockquote><hr>

...and don't forget the girls in lingerie!

<hr></blockquote>

Could never forget them, just wouldn't be Benny Hill without them /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok i've added my voice, i threaten them with the release of drop bears into the Redwood Shore complex that should work /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Clown_Boy

Clown_Boy Guest

Hey, I like that protest idea. Let's all mass-march on Europa and camp Hemisphere's vendors, standing over them 24/7 with dragons, white wyrms and golems, etc so any potential customers won't be able to click on the vendors to see what they have for sale.

That'd teach Hemisphere to butt in on OUR thread and flame Oceania! MUAHAHAH!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Support added.

And add a vote to breaking that doods legs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

16. Feenicks

lol

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

But maybe our efforts would be better targetted at compaigning for soulstones rather than turning it into an anti Hemi campaign ... i mean all that would acheive is to take the heat off EA.

Not to mention if it gets out of hand it's just gunna prolly result in locking of threads and warnings etc...
    i'd hate to see Oceanians getting banned by Uhall Mods over Hemisphere thus taking your voice away from the soulstone campaign...

17. Feenicks

18. whisky bob

whisky bob Guest

i sent them a email asking if they could

sir/ma'am

there are quite a few of us in australia interested in getting the UOSE expansion with the soulstone code, but it looks like as per usual they wont be available in australia.
    when the UO 7AE came out most of us who post in the uo.stratics oceania forum bought our copies from canada because they charged minimal shipping while the american stores actually charged more for shipping than the game cost us.
    we would like to know if we in australia and new zealand can pre order from your business and what you would charge in regards to shipping

now just gotta wait for a reply

19. Madness

Madness Guest

&gt;.&lt; wow lots people wanna kill hemis /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

20. whisky bob

whisky bob Guest

and he's got you to thank for that madness, it looks like that was your good deed for this week, what ya gonna do next week, maybe declare a jihad against europa

21. Lady Velvet

Lady Velvet Guest

The post just got cut from 8 pages to 5 (some who will remain namless) deleted revavent posts.....

22. Phoebes

Phoebes Guest

What about a Nationwide Boycott on EB until they start stocking UO again?