1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Fluffi, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Fluffi

Fluffi Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK, I have now reactivated a couple of accounts.

If any of the Europa IDOCers looted either of my houses, I would very much appreciate my soulstones back:

They will either be in the name of Fluffi Bunni or Morrigan / Merganser.

If you are the person who looted the "Timid Creatures" guildstone, its' return would be much appreciated - the guild is older than most current players, and the stone has quite a lot of sentimental value.

Thanks in advance.

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back Fluffi. Our idoccers have a number of house spots, so let me know if you need em. I'm pretty sure there's an 18x18 round the side of the guildshop, unless Largan plonked a house down there the other day.]

You have a char called Morrigan too? Please tell me she's not an archer, or life could get really, really confusing!

3. o Kraken o

o Kraken o Guest

Welcome back :)

4. Out of Date

Out of Date Guest

Your soulstones wouldnt display character names unless it's red and you've used them since the change. Where was your house? wich facet? when approx would it have fallen? I stopped playing some time back, but I used to collect soulstones. Most of them are unfortunately on a closed acc atm.

5. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have a horrible feeling that guidstones go poof when the house falls. Only stones in deed form survive, I think.