1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by SugarD, Jul 23, 2010.

1. SugarD

SugarD Guest

So I've come back to play after being off for a few years now and I've lost somewhere between 12-16 soulstones. I'm not sure exactly how many, it's been awhile. I thought they were in my pack but I cant seem to find them on any of my characters so they must have dropped with my house.

If anyone remembers picking up a bunch from an idoc, it would be great if you could contact me so I could try them out and we could arrange something for your troubles :) I'll add the location of the house to the post when I remember where it was. The house had the usual junk in it but I remember I had a full Tukuno sword and arti set, probably 100 Dawn statues, tons of roses, lots of aos junk and a few bags of power scrolls.

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008
    Unfortunately, myself and others that I know of do not save soulstones from the falling houses we attend. Its a very rare thing that people return looking for them, and there's just to many to save.

A month or two ago I heard of a few other people from GRI forming a idoc group, so perhaps they are saving them for people and might have yours? Not sure but check with them also.

Best of luck to you.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    I had saved a chest of stones I got from the house next door to mine for about 2 years.

Recently I got rid of all of them when I moved though :(
  4. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Sorry, but there is no profit in keeping other people's Soulstones so I just leave them decay.