1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SoulStones

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Belshazzar, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I assume that in idoc and such soulstones go away and no chance of getting them back, fair enough but i would like to know, i have some 5 use soulstone frags, a bunch of heritage tokens and i see some soulstone rewards offers. Which soulstones are the full i can use unlimited soulstones and where do those come from? rewards and heritage or? I appreciate your time and answers.

V/r
    Belszy

2. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Red Soulstone: 1st year veteran Reward
    Green Soulstone: Samurai preorder bonus item - Also available with the Legacy Token / $9.95
    Blue Soulstone: 8th Edition preorder bonus item

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

above is correct

You can find players still have many to sell and one other is you can buy them off the Origin store too.

4. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

so the three listed above are full use soulstones? not hte mini 5 use ones?

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Correct. These are the full unlimited use ones.

Currently, you can get the red one by picking it off of your vet reward list (if you have choices available). You can only get the blue one by buying a "Soulstone Token" (Not a Soulstone Fragment Token) from another player. You can get the Green one by buying a "Legacy Token" from the Origin store, or buying a "Legacy Token" or a "Soulstone Token" from another player.

If you do buy a "Soulstone Token" from another player - there is no way to tell if it will be a blue or green Soulstone until you claim the stone from the token. But I think most of the blue have been used by now so most likely it will be green.

6. popps

popps Always Present

The Legacy token which can be used to claim a full Soulstone (unlimited use) is currently on promotion at 8.00$ at the Origin Store.