1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulstones

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smoot, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Planning on branching out to another shard. ive done transfers, but never took skilled soulstones with me. Just making sure i wont run into issues. Thought it could be possible that the transfer would clear skill points from them.
    Thanks for the help :)

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Soulstones will transfer the skills for you, that has never been any problems =) Good luck.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Mandrake. Was pretty sure it would be fine, but you never know with uo and i figured better safe than sorry :)

kRUXCg7 and Norman Bates like this.
  4. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if taking for a new toon need scrolls to eat if points over gm or wont be able to claim

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good point...
    Soulstone's and the fragments will keep your skill you place on them just fine... the new character should absorb the correct scroll limit for the skill(s) you plan to place on new guy. If you have not created this new character yet try picking skills you will not be sending but support the one's you are ie: you send magery pick meditation... and so forth.

kRUXCg7 likes this.