1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by icm420, Mar 1, 2015.

1. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I am posting for a friend of mine who cannot remember there stratics login info..

She had a keep on Lake Austin that fell in the past few days. It was in Trinsic fel, in that long stretch below the gate where you can fit a lot of large homes.

She is mostly looking for her soul stones that were in the house, snake; flower; grifter; tinkerer were some of the toon names. The stones had a lot of crafting skills.

She said the house had a ton of faction silver in it in case that helps jog anyones memory.

If anyone has the soul stones please get back to me! TY

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Check in game with Mars. I know he has been at several of the recent idocs. Not sure if he is keeping the soul stones. I hope your friends were saved *keeps fingers crossed*

3. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i believe i have them. ill check when i get home today

4. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i have 4 soulstone fragments from the idoc. 3 with skills on it, 1 without. message or icq me and we can meet somewhere

LadyElizabeth and Tamais like this.