1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soulweaver

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Check your ICQ man. I apologize for what happen earlier.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just to clarify I will make this public.

I know you was trying to make a deal earlier with Dan. No one was trying to gank you to take items from you etc.

If you proceed to make the trade when Convenient for you I can assure you No one will do anything. If they do so I will kick them from the guild personally.
    Kage

3. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Migel, Super, Ka'el and bo did that to hattori the other day aswell.. They offer to sell back factions items (there idea) then as arranging the deal lure to brooks to 4v1 gank. And no this was no mistake on their part of miss judgement. He was sitting infront of brooks talking to migel about buying things back for over 10 mins as KOC called more into to properly, bola explosion flamestrike spike. I was sitting there stealthed to the corner the entire time watching.

If you ask me don't fall for fake KOC trades/sell backs IMO

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I can not comment on what happen there I got 2 totally different stories. I got one from Hat and another from my guild. Me playing with my guild I have to believe them.

I was told that migel was talking to Hat but did not inform the guild as to what was going on at the time. I was told a different story bye Hat...

Who knows.

I don't need you coming here acting like GG and crying up a storm. If I had intentions on doing wrong to someone I would not have made this thread to begin with.

I have never done anything like that to anyone. So when I say I will kick them my self I mean it.

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Woah wait a second Mr. Accusations, Bo in no way ever said Bo will sell back anything. Bo will only trade stuff back, Bo has even stated that here on these boards. On top of that you have to be stupid to try and trade stuff back or even talk about trades in luna. Again ask your guildies about Bo, Bo will tell you to meet in another town. Anyone with any sorta of common sense should know by now not to even bother tryin to get anything in Luna except kills and death..
    Bo has done trades with your guildies before and will do them again in the future, go ahead and ask them Bo is more than fair. Oh and what sorta of stuff did hatttori want all he wears is gm gear. Bo will tell you go buy that crap off of Hugi's Buyback at yew gate cheapest gm armor on the shard.

6. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

There is no crying up a storm bull**** you are trying to claim. I am just stating what happend I was watching it and I guess we can't expect much less from a guild like KOC. The fact of the matter is. He was offered to buy gear back from Migel, and or trade. And was ganked 4v1 by a KOC setup as the deal was going down. Aswell next I saw Migel he quote. "Offered to sell me TNT gear back", attempting to set me up for a gank aswell. Of course after seeing what just happended 10mins before told him to go **** himself.

7. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Kage, I intended to keep this between you and I (hence my PM to you). But since my name has come up (rightfully so since it is germane to this thread) I suppose I should comment.

I think Miguel probably has the balls to tell you the truth, but I may be wrong. Either way, its a game, the only reason I even PMed you about Kal Els childish prank was that I had already sent you a PM telling you your stuff was on my vendor and I got mad enough to pull the stuff off when they ganked me.

I was trying to work a trade of your stuff for Tide’s stuff, at Miguels prompting. The others involved all watched the discussion from the porch and knew exactly what was going on. If they are scared to tell you the truth, it just proves their character.

Kal keeps talking smack to me, so let’s see if he can man up for what he did. Believe who you wish, but the ones involved will know every time they see me that they had to lie to you about what they did. That’s pretty punk if you ask me.

8. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

My apologies...

I heard you had a hard one for me, since I started the FIRM, so I decided to attack your Rat Rectavi and then meteor swarmed. My fault, there was no intentions at all to rip anyone off. I was just trying to have some fun, but did it on Daniels time, so my apologies.

9. Goron

Goron Guest

don't hold your breath...

Remember when kal was talking **** about no one 1v1ing him and always running from him?
    Last time I fought him it was a solid 1v1, and he had to call in hugi to help him... I bring this up now because I want to hear his excuse... lets hear it kal, why couldn't you fight me alone?

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You call him childish Hat yet in you was so mad that you deleted my items or had intent on doing so?

I think you may want to work out your own childish flaws. Esecially considering I was away not in game etc. And yet you was going to delete my items...

11. Hattori Hanzo

You have a valid point Kage. But it was over your stuff and they are your guild mates. Destroying that gear would be a reasonable retaliation for what they did. However, your stuff is all locked down on the porch of my house south of Luna. Last I looked, the vendor penalty was still showing on them all.

So, I was able to catch my childish self before I did something destructive. Your guild-mates, on the other hand, didn't have the self-control to prevent this and (worse yet) don't have the guts to admit what happened.

You should be able to expect truthfulness from your friends. Let them come clean to you and then PM me. We don't have to have this on the boards at all and the result can be totally confidential.

12. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

I was talking with Hattori when it happened and trust me he was not mad. He was disgusted with the dishonorable actions of the KOC and Firm guilds also not even having the balls to admit what really was done. :loser:

I don't think anyone has to even be considered "mad" to delete your items Kage. You have stated rudely in many posts that everyone is quote "free to trash them" as well as "I have plenty of items thank you" and that you would never buy items back. Just more crap you are trying to claim

13. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Pm's are fine.

14. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

I believe that opportunity was already given.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I made this thread to apologize to Soulweaver. I'm really sorry for you that you can not see this thread for what it is... an apology.

I can not comment on what happen between Hat/guild I was away.

If Hat, Kal, Migel, and others involved would like to sit down and talk about what happen and what made all the confusion that is ok with me.

From the two stories I got.... I just think it was a lot of confusion and nothing more.

Hat is more than welcome to hop into our vent and discuss the situation when the people who were involved are online if he would like to do so.

16. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

I apologize for turning this thread off topic however I thought it was an needed response on our part because the forum is in regards to the exact same thing that happened to Soulweaver. However there was NO MENTION of what really happened to Hattori.

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It was an issue of a house/item trade. Voodoo was not informed and started attacking him. He ran off to GZ and I think it made him a bit worried to make the trade after that happen. I don't blame him.

But like I said I will take full responsibility if someone from KOC tries to mess up the deal. If they do the person will be dealt with and will no longer be apart of KOC.

18. Black magick

Black magick Guest

If that's the case Hattori really should look into the history of some of his guild(alliance if he's myth) mates.

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Black Magick I like you and you seem like a pretty cool guy. But I made this thread for one reason only. To apologize.

I am not trying to make it into a your guild did this and our guild did that thread.

20. Hattori Hanzo

Since we are obviously continuing here;

I don't need to get in your vent because I know what happened and so do your folks; there was no confusion. Miguel apologized on the field. His exact words were, “I was not part of that.” He gets the benefit of the doubt from me. I have got no idea what Bo was thinking, but Super and Kal El obviously plotted it because Miguel and I spoke for several minutes while they were on the porch watching. They withdrew inside to pre-cast and came out hard. So, you should be able to get the truth from at least one of them without my involvement in your vent.

If you want your stuff, it is as easy as sending one of your people I trust (there are several and they know who they are - including you Kage) to meet me with like valued items for trade. I don't really care which of my guild-mate items you send in trade.

This is a game, I play it for fun and friendship. We are enemies because we both need enemies to have a game. I was mad when this occurred because even in the game I respect honor and deplore the lack of it in situations where it obviously should be valued.

Anyway, my PM offer still stands.

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Check your pm Hattori.

22. Hattori Hanzo

Got your message and responded.

23. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Might I venture to suggest that all trades between KoC and TnT are arranged at a neutral, guard zoned bank or something?

If required I'll access (though not friend) the entirety of both guilds to my Moonglow shop. On the understanding of course that none abuse that by attacking my chars while they are actually in the shop.

Outside of it, situation normal.

24. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

that isnt a bad idea but you will get people that get attacked in moonglow. Instead of dieing they will run inside your shop and say they were lookin to trade crap than all hell will break loose. Bo suggested ealier what to do, it is easy DONT TRY TO DO ANYTHING IN LUNA CEPT DIE OR KILL SOMEONE. It is like someone (goron) saying they expected to get a 1 on 1 in luna ahhaha that is funny stuff. Specially after the pics a tnt posted about fightin people 1 on 1 in luna, and then the people that died posted pics of what really happened.

25. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

doh! I'm an idiot anyway. 'access' isn't an option that's available to a shop owner. I'd have to friend them all, and I can't do that.

26. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow Kage way to go from a gold star to a booooo in about 2 minutes of reading. Just relax its a game guys, uYour still arguing with one another about stuff youve talked about over n over in the past 2 years. MOVE ALONG, ALLL GUILDS HAVE TAMERS, DISMOUNTERS, BLUES, REDS, NON FACTIONEERS, GUARDZONES, HOUSES, GUILDMATES!!! So your best bet instead of wasting your time fighting over this just go back a month or 2 and read the thread titled tnt/koc and you can get everything you want out of this thread without having to type it. :yell:

27. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Just For clarification, if somoene wants to trade there items back with me, and all works out for the good, I will take Petra up on her offer and Give her the items, and the involved person can give her my stuff free and clear, I wont even be there for the trade....sounds like an awsome plan for me,

Fudd

28. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

yea until someone dies inside her hous and loses their stuff.

- Cheesey filled cupcake for you!

anyone remember that? lowell!

And can someone make me a new sig this one kinda is a joke.

29. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Did you ask for a 1v1? Were we in luna? Were there other TNT around? (hint: The answers are no, yes, and yes.) No one was called in, Bo was already standing beside me when you came out from town. After I attacked you and Bo came out of hiding you had at least a full minute of running around where you chose not to run into a house. You got stupid and you died. Thanks for being so terrible, not only did I get Stangeloves full artie suit that night but also some of Tyrion's about 3 minutes later. By the way there was a whole thread about a month ago dedicated to me calling you out for a 1v1 full loot and you never showed. So please continue to ***** more about being a *****.

30. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Brooks house, is a very very fine house. With two cats in the yard...
    But it also very large and has these things called steps. When someone is standing up these steps and to the back of the house, they cannot hear the conversation that is being typed. As far as the vent conversation, it went like this.
    Me: "Why is Taishablahblah standing in front of the house?"
    Super: " I don't know I think hes trying to get Tide's items back."
    Me: "Is that Tide's alt? Migel ask him who is alts are."
    Migel: "He says that he is just Taisha."
    Me: "I say bull****. Hes got an alt that he doesnt want us to know. Screw it, Super get flamestrikes up."

Not once was it explained that anyone was working out a deal for a trade of Kage's items for Tide's. Dont know if it would have made a difference if it had been, but it wasnt. I would advise next time negotiations should be done over icq or PM not with you standing in front of a guildhouse with a super dragon in your pocket. Oh, and get over it. You lost GM armor, which you tried to save with a trammie ass self ress and failed. Play a real template, I wont knock a player for having a tamer character, but when you have multiple accounts and they are all tamers... why dont you man up a little?

31. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ouch, that sounds like it burnt.

By the way what was this thread about again, does anyone remember what the OP was posting about? Seems its a little off track. :scholar:

32. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is no humour left in any of your gameplay it's just all hate and spite, it's going to be a great advert for Darkfall when half of it's first crop of players are angry abusive ex-U.Oers all trying to screw over everything that moves for some small instant self gratification.

33. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Least there will be some sort of gratification.
    You only usually find that in games you can actually lose in, though.

34. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Only a mediocre player could ever lose in any online game, you certainly have to be bad at U.O to really lose but then most of you were and will continue to be whatever the games name :)

35. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, so... I didn't run away? Is that what you are trying to say? I thought I always ran from every fight?
    lol, sorry I am not more like you and run from every fight I am outnumbered...
    and had I run into a house I am sure you'd have come here crying your brains out that I ran from a fight. Which do you want, me to run or fight? please pick one rather than crying no matter what i do- or admit that you are just whiny and can't stand up to a 1v1 without running or calling in help.
    huh? you called in a stealth gank on me, and I decided to play... as you said, I lasted "at least a full minute" fighting both of you by myself... I don't see 'terrible'... I just see me having fun playing the game... I am kinda glad you called in Hugi for help, otherwise I'm sure you'd have just run away and I'd have been bored with no one to fight.

I'd rather die and have fun than live and be bored. But I am very proud of you that you didn't try and make horrible excuses for why you needed to call in Hugi, claiming he was 'already there and attacked on his own' was more mild than some other BS you coulda claimed... I'm just confused why you had to run in circled stalling me for nearly a minute, obviously waiting for your help (*preps for excuses*), if Hugi was there all along?

And, just to clear some thing up, I logged in Krystals, saw you, ran out to you attacked you... You didn't attack me on my way out of town. I was flagged, I couldn't run into a house even had I tried- nice try though.

36. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Um, k. You never even played while I did. However, NO ONE loses in WoW. It's impossible. Complete care bear land.

37. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Many guilds tried to clear Sunwell only a small few ever achieved it, many people have tried to get a 2200+ arena rating few have managed it. Conjecture versus reality, only when you have mastered both games are you allowed educated (Well maybe not educated) opinions on them both :)

38. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Indeed, and you have done so. It was bound to be taken off course, however.
    @ Revvo, no kidding few have ever done it, nobody knows how to play their characters on WOW.

39. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Revvo there is a big difference between loosing and not being an uber geek who gives a damn if they clear sunwell or get a 2200+ arena rating. Stop down talking UO players just cause you're obsessed with something new.

40. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Case in point :)

41. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Shroud Please $$ pay good.... if not wheres your minoc house? :yell:

42. Hattori Hanzo

This is the typical childishness you are famous for; it routinely runes decent conversations.

43. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Oh em gee!! You called me childish!
    Let me get this straight, you died and lost GM armor so you decide you are going to trash Kage's items even though he wasnt there beacuse I'm a meanie. Yup, you are clearly being the grown up here.

44. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I died tonight too. *nods* I could have killed some folks. I just was not in the mood. I lost my silver. Some points too I suppose. Some one got points so it all works out.

I met some old friends while wandering about. That is always a good thing.

I really like the the new RoT! It seems like I am working these new skills up in no time.

I enjoy the fights. Some of you will fight one on one. Probably because you know I suck. *chuckles*

If you catch me on the faction thief I die... *shrugs* That is what I get for getting caught.

*smiles* Love ya Siege!

45. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

You ran away for a full minute, then you got caught and died.
    I do most of my talking in game. When I kill someone in game I dont feel the need to bring it to the boards. As far not fighting outnumbered, im out there everynight fighting no matter the odds.

I ran in a circle because I was on an archer genius. Once again, no call-in was necessary. He was standing there the whole time. He asked if he should dismount you and after deciding that the template I currently had on was not likely to put you down I told him to go for it.

46. Hattori Hanzo

Hi Kelmo!

47. Hattori Hanzo

More of the same babble.

You obviously did not follow the thread. Kage has some of his stuff and I will trade the rest when he wants it.

Troll somewhere else, your input is insignificant here.

48. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

You brought it to the boards cry baby. Guess you could do something about it in game, but then again... talk about insignificant.

49. Hattori Hanzo

Take a pill and some deep breaths, you will be fine.

50. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, first you claim i ran away for a full minute until I was caught, then you say you ran in circles because you couldn't kill me... lol... which is it bud? Do I run form every fight or not? please, make up your mind, it gets really confusing when you say I ran AND you say I didn't run in the same post! wow... my head hurts... obviously your superior intelligence must be executing some sort of trick on my poor little brain...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.