1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

South/East corner of a house plot

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Phaen Grey, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is there some rule that won't allow deeded tables to be placed on the South wall in the Southeast corner of a building? I've searched the forum and maybe I am not using the right keywords but I can't seem to find any information.

A friend is getting the message that a stone table can't be places as multi-tiled items can't be placed near an entrance. We've moved the teleporter that was 2 floors above but are still getting the same error message.

Any input would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Im not sure what the deal is

I HAD a table there... I've had a flour mill, curtain ect in those palces...

but the fix to the gargoyle dressers messed up placemetn of stuff...

they fixed the goza mats & a few other things, but not those :(

I thought it was fixed, moved my table to redeco area but wont let me replace :(

HOPEFULLY they will fix this as its not an entrance, but eh

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

A little while back they made it so you can't place an add on on the very eastmost row of tiles. It stinks.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I agree 100% it does suck... I hate that I can't place there.. and in my castle I can't place in the lower left corner either.... says that's at the entrance... I don't know how the hell that became the entrance to the castle but.... um.... you got me.