1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SP! recruitment

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dai Deneg, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

Hey, my time in NEW is coming to an end here soon...

so I was wondering - what does it take to get in SP!?

hola. :danceb:

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

um im guessing uberness and no complaining :p

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh sorry I was confused on what you was asking me earlier. I thought you was talking about something else.

To be honest we do not really recruit. Once you have established your self here and finished your character and all of that good stuff... If we like you then we will send you an invatation.

4. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

alright =)) ty

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

typical why not try another guild the smaller guilds need more poeple not SP they AT TIMES field more then anyone else

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How so? You guys never attack the other guilds when we're out and about...

We're also the only guild who turns people down. How often do you see us getting a new member? Just about never...

I have seen you and TK hold hands with everyone JSV, TNT, you name it... If our guild is out you all do it...

7. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Faction armor and a tamer :danceb:

8. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I have never owned or played a tamer account, or were you listing the requirements for him to join GIL.

oh yeah and btw on 1 of my accounts my red I am not even wearing 1 faction arti right now. Still no problem killin you guys.

9. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

kage again i just said you guys have always fielded more then i4ni LOL we fight everyone yes we have fought with tnt agianst you but i can assure you it wasnt planned just happened we fight TNT all the time
    and yes we have fought with jsv agianst you but i can assure you it wasnt planned just happened we fight JSV all the time
    but i can also say if they had all there numbers on and you only had a few we would fight along side you too, we dont fight anyone one guild more then any of the rest each situation is different for the most part its just me and TK we have others they just dont log in much
    we just wanna fight and not get totally ganked in the process we just trying to have fun but we dont have your numbers so its not as easy as it is for SP!

10. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Just making a funny hugi, don't get yer panties in a knot :)