1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spawns

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Jack Napa, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Jack Napa

Jack Napa Guest

I was wondering if anyone was up for doing some spawns in fel, or wanted some help with doing some. Most the people who do spawns seem to be guilded.

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Wow, captain of the obvious team over here...

Your best bet is the join a guild that does spawns...

3. mutau

mutau Guest

I think it might be fun to give a day/time and see what drops in the teleporter. And someone there to record the whole thing for a thread.

Probaby have one of the zergs host it or something. Just an idea for excitement.

4. Velandra

Velandra Guest

I do Despise all the time with random people..

I go there for pinks, often get murdered by ~WL and -THC, but a little over half the time I end up getting to fourth and a random GoL or ZKV blue will come by and we'll kill the champ together, not say a word to each other, get our scrolls and get the eff out before one of us decides to kill the other one. :)

Interesting way to meet people..

5. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

ZKV does that a lot. I notice they come about Despise, near Server down...

6. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

There doesn't need to be any speaking when you let a ZKV waxxx it for not killing you.

WHEN YOU'RE SCARED OF GETTING PWNED!

LET EM WAX THAT **** SON!
    :danceb::danceb::danceb: