1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Speaking of Interviews

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Eyes of Origin, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Anyone know how I can contact the GM of BDS?
    According to the UO.com guild list there are some toons in the guild that use to be in T and FL ... can you guys help me track down the actual GM?

Also, still yet to interview..

Peter North - SUPR
    Judah or Kyrite - GOO!
    GM of BDS

Am I missing any major guild here?

If I'm not missing a guild, I'm going to move on to players from each of the guilds and some players who run solo around here, after the GM interviews are completed.

I'm sort of skipping SON at the moment mainly because they are allied to FME? and I just did Chad's interview.

I don't see CD much anymore, but if someone in CD would like to contact me via PM, I could arrange that interview as well.

2. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

I believe bds has a few leaders ice might be the guy to contact he is a good guy

3. lols

lols Guest

hang out at my house and you'll find him. He lives just east of Rand

4. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

judah hasnt played in a while the last time i played with him was 2 days ago and he said hes not coming back so kyrite would be the interview to do.

5. lols

lols Guest

.. because he also plays so often..

I say interview Setitoff-, he's pretty much our guild nowadays..

6. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Aha well as much as that's true considering i am the only one that likes to log on i still think kyrite should do the interview

7. You guys know as much as I do in regards to his UO playtime. We'll see what happens.

8. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I can get ahold of some of the CD cats for you. Who would you like to interview? =]

9. They've already contacted me :) Thank you though!

10. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oh good! Wasn't sure if they ran around on the forums.

11. our gm is ice and for the people we have been fighting good fights and thxs for the points(mostly supr they are sad pandas when they die...) =)

12. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lol me and mixtape have been rolling you guys 2vsX everyday you guys just run in the house if you see us then if you see supr attacking us you come out and try to kill us too. dont get cocky over winning a few fights in a day.

13. am i getting cocky? i think we have been working people at the gate on a nightly basis but i must be wrong.... and anyways i just said goodfights i wasnt LIKE OMGOOSES or OMG we rolled u haha now was i?

14. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Times like these I wish I could have an old-fashioned duel with you bob. I really miss that. I feel bad there were all those times you were like 'Gemma, lets go duel', and I was always like 'nah man, too busy, maybe later'. :(
    sad.. You and I were always about neck and neck on necro and scribe, but you never even got to duel steve zissou.. :( *sob*
    I miss you bob..

15. Love u to gemma i heart u and hopefully we duel again sometime i still cant believe i lost to a uo dance off for 100mil =\. Oh yah u need to make me a new sig love butter k?

16. tiara1971

tiara1971 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You will find BDS hiding in there house near yew gate you might even catch em casting the odd flamestrike or arrow from beyond the walls rolleyes:

17. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Haven't made too many sigs as of late. Take note of my post time. I can't sleep past 5am, and can't stay awake past 9 or so. . . Any time I actually have to call 'free', I'm usually so tired I just attempt to watch movies, and usually fail.. *sip* welp.. Off to work. . .

18. Goldy/Ice

Goldy/Ice Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Gemma wats been going on fool! Ahh so BDS catches some attention now i see. I am the leader of BDS and I will be down for a interview.

19. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I am deeply hurt that you don't use my godzilla sig i made for you ice.. *sob*