1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Special Fishing Nets

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Tomarke, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I've been getting back into fishing lately and have started collecting mibs for the upcoming loot upgrade and I have a question. I've been using up my stored fishing nets killing krakens sea serpents and such. But I've been hanging onto the Special special fishing nets, yall know the ones i'm talking about, not the green ones but the gold, blue, purple, etc., etc.

I know functionally they are no different than the plain green ones, do yall think there is any reason to hang onto them? I see them for sale all the time and it doesn't seem like anyone buys them anymore.

2. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've got a bunch of both, and the only reason to save the colored ones is for deco purposes......and as you said, that reason seems to have stalled as there's a lot of other options now. I think I've given more away to guild friends than I have sold.