1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Special Moves Post 81 (Devs Please Read)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by spoonyd, Apr 23, 2013.

1. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have recently tested (and reported bugs to UO.com) about the following two specials that aren't working as intended.... :eyes:

Force of Nature - Supposed to stun the target and do damage over time now. It does neither of these.

Concussion Blow - Supposed to deal 10-15 damage based on weapon speed. I've tried different weapons of varied speeds (mace, boomerang, crossbow, etc) and the damage is ALWAYS 10 like it was pre-pub 81.

Please fix these ASAP. I haven't gotten to any other specials as of yet but it seems like they missed some things in bug testing and Test Center. Thank you! :D

P.S. I will report any other findings on the updated special moves on this thread.

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Concussion blow is always doing 15 damage with my trusty halberds.

3. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have any SSI on your Hally?

Also recently tested....All crossbows regardless of SSI only deal 10 damage.

#3 spoonyd, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  4. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I have one with SSI that I use to whack clay golems. It has 30 SSI and deals 15 concussion damage when I use the special attack. Swing speed is 2s when I equip it.

5. Bleak

Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Concussion, now applies scaling direct damage between 10-15 based on weapon speed. Only deals 15 damage when speed is equal or higher than 4 seconds.

Force of Nature rework, now applies 15-35 delayed direct damage to the attacker. The attacker receives a damage increase of 50%-100% based on their strength. The attacker also applies a stun their target for two seconds which can be reduced by magic resist every 12th hit. Equipping the weapon will reset the hit count. Force of Nature does not do damage over time.

#5 Bleak, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  6. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

bleak's my new favorite guy since that guy with the goofy hat left.

7. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the response about conc blow. Too bad it's still so weak for pvp :(. Was really hoping I could deal 15 damage concs with crossbow. As for force of nature I still didnt see any change to the move at all.

#7 spoonyd, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013