1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Specific Exc Barbed Mempo

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Argantes, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Argantes

Argantes Guest

Needs the following resists 13 11 9 X X..... just GM crafted so i can imbue it up. I'll pay a mill for this if anyone fancies burning through some of their leather.

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sorcha is no good to you; she's legendary. High time you trained your own tailor!

3. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It is not simple task to mathimaticaly calculate what is the probability to craft your 6 combinations of all posibble Arms Lore + Exc bonuses (only 6 suits you request).
    However, I can estimate that it is far above 1 to 100 000.....

4. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Korhov has a valid point, your chosen resists use up 19 of the 20 bonus resist points from GM Arms Lore + exceptional quality. If you'd accept horned leather rather than barbed, which gives an extra +2 to fire, the odds would still be pretty sucky but much better than with barbed.

Also, a mempo requires twice as much leather as a regular gorget, so you have to restock your backpack much more often...perhaps you didn't realise how much time & effort would be involved in crafting this item? If you're prepared to be flexible on some of the details, maybe allow one or two resist points less than you ideally would like, then the request will be more appealing :)

5. Argantes

Argantes Guest

By gm i mean like before magical properties.... made with a regular sewing kit mama!

Ill accept horned, resists cannot budge!

6. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, I burnt through about 2000 barbed trying yesterday, nearest I got was 12/11/9. I may try again at the weekend.

7. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am quite sure he knows what he is asking :)

I`ll talk to Mr rng this weekend as well. One more that tries doesn`t hurt.

8. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have an exceptional horned mempo, 14/12/9/5/6, yours for 1mil if it suits your requirements?

[Edit] icq 494256199 I'll be around on and off for most of the day

9. Argantes

Argantes Guest

WOOT! awesome... sept I don't use any instant messengers. U can ask for me in general when in game, Argantes is fine.... also Trammie. :thumbup: