1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spectral Spellbinders Missing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I've been looking on and off for a few days for Spectral Spellbinders in New Haven on Atlantic. I cannot find any and I've scoured the area looking for where they might be hiding. There don't appear to be any spawning.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution to get them to spawn again?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You just have to kill off everything else you see.

They spawn random like. Kill all the zombies and skeletons and you will get some.

3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

^^

This

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Thanks, i didn't know that either. They just always seemed to 'just be there'.

5. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

There were people killing undead spawn. No spellbinders were spawning at all. Go take a look on Atlantic.

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

probably someone took every spellbinder into a separate place to macro, just search around :p

7. Another Lamer

Another Lamer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If your trying to train resist, why do it the hard way?

2 Chars
    - 1 to train resist
    - 1 with 120 mage and 0 Eval

Go fel, attack the player that you are training resist on, cast para fields. Run the other char through the para fields.......eat a few scrolls of alac (need maybe 4 at most)...0 - 120 in probably 30min - 1hr

8. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They are there you just ahve to find them.

They were probably dragged to the coast by another player.

And how is it easier to run through fields than to just stand still and let something else cast on you?

9. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was not training, but noticed the other night that there was only 1 on Chessy. I covered the entire area several times looking for them and there was just the one. There was no one training anywhere. I was curious, so I killed the one I had seen, and none spawned. The next morning after server up, they were all over the place again. About a week earlier, I saw someone training in the middle of town with 20 on him. Every time one would just disappear, another one would spawn in the area.

10. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Far as I can tel this will only work in Fel (where most players have long-since decided to not go) and have a guild war or some combination of blues and reds and grays, or in Trammel if you have a guild war.

-Galen's player

11. Obsidian

Ok, disregard. They are back now. I guess third time is a charm. Thanks for the feedback.

-OBSIDIAN-