1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Speed Hacking Needs Attention

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Renegade I, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade I

Renegade I Guest

Speed hackers need to be perma baned more quickley and in my opinion they need to post list up of the people speed hacking make public example out of them. So people will know that there not going to get away with it. That they will be caught. Every day I see more and more of these guys makes me sick to my stomach watching them. I wonder often why i still pay to play this game. So many unfair advantages have been let go so long feals like no one cares about it anymore.

2. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

What needs to happen is either all of the speed hackers are banned, or none are banned. This in-between garbage has only made the situation worse.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If UO required unique names, I'd agree with you - since it does not, too many innocents would be harmed to implement this.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Poor Bob, Jim, Andy and many many more.. :lol:

5. Renegade I

Renegade I Guest

they could post the chacter names of the account that is perma baned or the chacter that was running the speed hack

6. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

I'm sorry but is normal that in a mmorpg you can find people who use cheat, sad but true...UO now have a very few players, if you ban the cheaters you can directly go to play a single player game :(

7. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ban cheaters. Posting names not a good idea since like previously stated, names arent unique. Either allow everyone to use a speeder program or ban everyone that does. In PvP there is a HUGE imbalance (& has been for many yrs) due to the FACT that most all serious PvPers use a speeder. Either allow ALL of us to use one or stop those that illegally use them.

Dont hold ur breath waiting for either to happen tho. Its been like this since around 2002.
    When I get sick of watching turds skip around my screen I just hop on the Xbox360live account for a few days or a week and come back to UO later. Works for me :)

8. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

STOP using that stupid argument FFS arleady JFC you lame.

9. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

i never used hack, neither in pvp neither in pvm...but idon't give a **** if someone use it :) it's a game not the real life so take it easyyyyyy

10. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sure make up more crap you hacker.

11. ress me plz

ress me plz Guest

getta life loser

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We've been down this road far too many times already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.