1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Speedhack graphics answer?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Aug 30, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Right, i decided to take a look at the enchanced client, i read alot about speedhacks, the client is faster etc, so i wanted to have a look, because when i use the enhanced client, it look very unstable, houses pop up whe i get near etc but what i DID find was rather AMAZING

a guidlmate, who plays 2d, like i do normally joined me in zento for a game of chase me :)

well, i was on an ethy swampy, he was on a paroxy swampy

NOW

as he pursued me, he did not fall behind, but as my enhanced screen was the full width of my 21in moniter i could see him when he was slightly further away, THEN HE CHANGED APPEARANCE, HE WAS RUNNING AND KEEPING UP WITH ME, on his screen he was on his swampy

after a few mins, the graphics returned to normal, on this test he changed TWICE on my enhanced client screen

IS THIS THE ANSWER TO THE SPEED HACK QUESTION?

i do read so many posts about players on FOOT keeping up, is this a bug on the enhanced client v classic???????

also, i noticed aswell, as my game screen is much wider and zoomed out, i can target him, from around the corner etc, he cannot see me on his screen but i CAN target him, so when he tries to grab my bar, i am already attacking him

this may answer some of the accusations about speedhacking enhanced client etc

try for yourselves

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

No, you're describing a pretty common occurence in the EC that's been around since KR (though it has been lessened in EC compared to KR).

3. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Damn you:)

let me down gently

so this is NOT going to make me rich then?

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Another thing the EC client does that may make people think it's speed hacking is, If you right click and let your character automaticly run, It will run around trees and items compared to the 2d client which just stops your character.